Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Web 2.0

I remeber the first day when I came to class and I heard about Web 2.0 I thought that this is a new internet that I am going to learn about it, but after reading the article I realize that Web 2.0 is the term given to describe a second generation of the World Wide Web that is focused on the ability for people to collaborate and share information online. I think Web 2.0 is very useful because back in the days when I went to school the only way that I could collaborate and share information with my group’s partners on writing mathematical proofs for our problems was to meet in the library.

1 comment:

Adam Hunt said...

Speaking of web 2.0, here's the blog I was telling you about the other evening:

http://msleckmansmathblog.blogspot.com/

Hope it gives you some ideas!